ROLE DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITES
The primary mission is to achieve CATIA CSE revenue target and growth objectives of his territory (list of accounts, list of Brand offers). He performs end-to-end customer engagements from OPEN lead to CLOSE, compliant with the DS Sales process referential and deliver revenue plan.
- Sell 3DS CATIA value and strategic vision by promoting Brand Promise and Industry Fundamentals to get customer commitment on a long-term business transformation for which he will be accountable to engage on value (Through DS Framework).
- Sell assigned offers (CATIA Brands) within a defined territory.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging DS Platform as a communication channel both internally and externally.
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (Finance, Legal), government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards.
- Define a successful CATIA CSE sales strategy to hit revenue target and sustain growth objectives leveraging sales initiatives defined by Brands among others
- Generate growth, in assigned territory according to sourcing built on Industry Market Analysis.
For professionals above 3 years of experiences,
- 3D CAD solution (prefer CATIA) experience in mechanical and other domain is preferred
- System Engineering experience (MBSE) is preferred
For juniors from graduate to under 3yrs experiences,
- Computer engineering, system engineering, automotive engineering majored fresh graduates are welcome
- Or sales experiences to Transportation&Mobility or High Tech or Aerospace & Defense are welcome
Building an account strategy
Implement sales strategies
Deliver a sales pitch
Industry Knowledge / Industry Processes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive welfare
- Various career development opportunities
- Multi-national work environment
- 장애인 및 국가 보훈 대상자는 관련 법령에 의거하여 우대합니다. 이력서에 별도로 기재해 주시기 바랍니다.