Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your Role be?
We are seeking a junior computer science engineer or software developer with a background and interest in model-based systems engineering to join our Industry Process Success (IPS) team in the role of a specialist in migration, management, and consulting on Team Work Cloud (TWC) and Collaboration Studio products. TWC/Collaboration Studio are the project access and data management tools that provide project/data repository management for customers managing multiple models.
In this position, you will provide technical support and project consulting on the installation, maintenance, data migrations, and best practices for CATIA Magic Cyber System Teamwork Cloud (TWC) / Collaboration Studio technology in heterogeneous environments.
You will be expected to:
- Lead and carry out the migration of customer data repositories in TWC/Collaboration Studio
- Provide consulting to customers on repository data migration required for new product version releases
- Integrating product features and functions into system engineering processes and workflows unique to the customer’s environment
- Develop standard work and business operating procedures related to data repositories supporting model based system engineering and detail design
- Be able to read log files and be able to troubleshoot system or network problems
- Provide pre-sales support through demonstration of product features and use cases for new customers
- Provide post-sales support to customers through training on product use and best practices.
- Provide post-installation configuration of network certificates, manage LDAP and SAML/SSO services and establish secure client-server connections.
Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor Degree in Software Development or Computer Science, or a related field
- 0-3 Years’ experience in an information technology industry
- Knowledge of NoSQL database operations and structure
- Familiarity with database management, back-up and restore strategies
- Ability to install and support software on large platform networks
- Ability to install and maintain networking solutions
- Ability to provide Tier 2 support on more challenging help desk issues (desktop, software applications, user endpoint issues, workstation migrations, hardware, internet connectivity, etc.).
- Have superb communication skills, capable of providing consulting / training to customers virtually or on-site
- Familiar with principles of data base administration and management
- Working knowledge of: Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Linux (preferably Red-Hat and CentOS distributions).
- US citizenship required
Additional desired success factors:
- Experience on a project employing TWC/Collaboration Studio for data repository management
- Experience with Cassandra distributed database
- Experience with No Magic Tools
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker commercial products
Note: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $140,000 and $175,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.