Imagine New Horizons…
CATIA is a DASSAULT SYSTEMES brand and CATIA Cyber Systems is the fastest growing division of the brand that focuses on model-based systems engineering, architecture modelling for software, system of systems and enterprise business processes modelling.
What will your role be?
The primary mission of the Industry Business Consultant is to reveal to customers how to get the value of DASSAULT SYSTEMES helping them to improve their system engineering processes thanks to CATIA Cyber Systems applications and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
As an Industry Business Consultant, you will understand the systems engineering processes and master the product. You will demonstrate the product in an efficient, professional way and determine the best product configuration for each specific customer case.
Position based in Coventry (West Midlands), permanent contract.
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenges Ahead
- Master CATIA Cyber Systems applications, like CATIA Magic, and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform usage and value through Industry Solution and Industry Processes
- Understand how products fulfil business needs
- Contribute to increasing the deal size, fasten deal signature and secures successful go-live
- Articulate the overall CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform value
- Contribute to the execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, at our customers and partners
- Value Assessment Capture and analyse customer business processes and business drivers
- Value Definition Engineer TO BE Business processes and demonstrate CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE value leveraging Industry Solution and Industry processes
- Value Commitment Details TO BE Business processes to work in the mind-set of the OOTB/ISE coverage and build Task and Item list for Service project sizing
- Value Delivery Support customers / Partners in CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE learning, deployment, and best usages
- Closely collaborate with Customer Solution Experience, Industry and R&D teams, to contribute to Industry Offer, and CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enhancements
- Maintain best in class level of expertise and capitalize on-field activities
- Support the Solution enablement of Partners, and Sales Ecosystem
- Contribute to marketing activities by writing and publishing white papers, technical articles and participate in industrial conferences and trade shows
- Run onsite/online workshops, trainings, and consultations
Your Key Success Factors
- Master of Sciences in engineering or similar
- Strong industrial engineering background and experience (+5 years)
- SysML, UML, UAF or NAF knowledge
- Experience with modelling tools such as CATIA Magic suite (previously known as Cameo Suite®) or similar
- Experience in public speaking/training
- Application Best Practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- English (fluent)
Desired Qualifications (a Plus, But Not Compulsory)
- 3DS Company Knowledge of experience with simulation tools
- OMG certification
- INCOSE certification