SOLIDWORKS API Support Engineer:- Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
- Providing developer support to SOLIDWORKS API customers to resolve issues in APIs used by them
- Define specs for new APIs for SOLIDWORKS product
- Quality Assurance Activities for API development team
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years of VBA, VB .Net and CAD Customization coupled with practical experience in CAD software support activity.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Civil or related engineering degree from reputed institute
- Experience with VBA , VB .Net or C# and CAD customization
- Experience with CAD software like SOLIDWORKS/Catia/UG/PROE etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good at working with other teams to meet the overall goals of the product.
- Ready to work in Customer Support activity
- Ready to work in product culture.
Knowledge of C++ will be added advantage.
SOLIDWORKS leads the global 3D computer-aided design (CAD) industry with easy-to-use 3D software that trains and supports the world's engineering and design teams as they drive tomorrow's product innovation.