Imagine New Horizons …..
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
We are seeking a strong Informatica Developer to develop and support applied business rules for the BI and CRM system. Candidates should possess strong development skills in the area of ETL Tools (Informatica or Business Objects Data Services), and Oracle or MS SQL Server Databases. The BI platform needs to communicate with other internal Business Systems, the candidate will be required to participate as part of an extended development team in agile and waterfall methodologies.
What will your role be?
- The initial focus will be on the Informatica tool set.
- The Data Warehouse Developer comes in each day and develops the ETL code to support the business data needs by working closely with the Technical and Business Analyst teams.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in SAP BODS and Business Objects reporting
- Independently perform back end analysis of issues being reported, while using their expertise, experience and judgment on matters that have great impact to our customers.
- Ensure the solutions perform optimally, participate in the release process including development, testing, validation and implementation.
- Reading/understanding source code and utilizing software knowledge/experience, to confirm whether root cause of an issue is a bug in the software or a data related problem.
- When the data issues are encountered, develop a plan of action to deliver to correct the issue through ETL tools, or through developing custom scripts. Support includes bug reporting, suggestions on how to utilize the software, and back end data analysis/troubleshooting.
The challenges ahead…
- Work closely and communicate well with the Business Process Owners, Business Analysis, and other teams to understand project requirements.
- Document, design, build and support our Business intelligence ETL tools and databases.
- Assist peers with their caseload either through mentoring on topics they are more familiar with, or through brainstorming ideas.
- Self-directed growth and education on advanced Data Warehousing topics, as well as growth and understanding of full BI stack of applications.
- Data Warehousing, Work through multiple projects simultaneously and deliver under pressure.
Your key success factors
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and 3+ years of experience in Software Development; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with SQL Server, Informatica, relational structures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and effective in working across regions and cultures
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, and data warehouse and reporting techniques as well as structured query language (SQL) skills
- Well versed in the area Star Schemas and dimensional modeling, understanding and implementing business requirements, and design and develop technical solutions
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.