Team introduction and overview
Dassault Systemes Sale Hub is excited to announce new positions available in our San Diego, CA and Waltham, MA offices! We are looking for early career aspiring sales professionals to join us as we build a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to support our North America region.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be part of a critical team who are driving the demand for our market-leading solutions. We’ll provide you with the steps, tools and leadership that will help advance your career at Dassault Systemes and help our customers reach their goals.
- Our solutions allow our customers to develop products that really change the world!
- The role offers continuous learning opportunities within a number of industries and solutions
- We offer our employees not just a job, but a career that can lead to numerous paths and locations around the globe
In this role, you will:
- Research accounts, identify the key customers profiles and generate interest for new accounts through multiple tactics including social selling, phone, and email
- Work across multiple teams to support execution of customer campaigns
- Develop cold leads by educating and qualifying prospects, and guiding them to our channel partners
- Generate meetings and opportunities for our sales teams and partners
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Be a consistent generator of new, qualified leads to reach our company goals
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Dassault Systèmes solutions, services, and industries
- Participate and provide input in regular meetings with Marketing and Sales
- Leverage our comprehensive internal and external training resources to develop and expand your business development skill set
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Dassault Systèmes Company and Customer Knowledge is a plus
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Work onsite at Dassault Systèmes in our San Diego or Waltham offices
- Conferred Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM and showing your work is a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal essential
- Fluency in Spanish or French will be helpful but not mandatory.
Strong communication skills are very beneficial. Ability to work independently because you like to accomplish goals and with your team to help everyone reach the finish line. You like to be organized and know how to stay focused. You are interested in the big picture but appreciate and attend to the details.
Besides the above, a sense of adventure and a willingness to have fun through work are great tools at our disposal:)
What is in it for you?
You will learn how to manage and qualified leads. Interact with customers across all of our different channels. Master the Inside Sales process and procedures for each channel. Achieve, or better yet, exceeding monthly targets and quota of qualified opportunities.
If you enjoy learning new things while working with a friendly group of highly skilled individuals, this could be a great fit for you!
Interested in how our 190,000 + customers work with us? Take a look at the videos below and then fill out the application!
We look forward to meeting with you and leaning why you feel you would make a great Dassault Systemes Business Development Representative
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
- Note: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $76,000 and $90,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.