Imagine New Horizons…
Have you ever wondered how the world around you is designed and created? Curious about understanding how it all works and who is behind it?
Then you might want to consider working with us to help all of the world’s designers of the next best things move from a creative idea to a working model and beyond. Whether it’s the next air taxi, electronic autonomous vehicle, or the newest lifesaving formulas, we help our customers work towards a brighter future faster and more efficiently.
We want to transform the way people design and build everything and in a more sustainable way.
What will your role be?
Dassault Systemes is excited to announce new positions available in our San Diego office! We’re looking for early career aspiring sales professionals to join us as we build a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to support our North America region.
You will be part of a critical team who are driving the demand for our market-leading solutions. We’ll provide you with the steps, tools and leadership that will help advance your career at Dassault Systemes and help our customers reach their goals.
- Our solutions allow our customers to develop products that really change the world!
- The role offers continuous learning opportunities within a number of industries and solutions
- We offer our employees not just a job, but a career that can lead to numerous paths and locations around the globe
In this role you will:
- Research accounts, identify the key customers profiles and generate interest for new accounts through multiple tactics including social selling, phone, and email
- Work across multiple teams to support execution of customer campaigns
- Develop cold leads by educating and qualifying prospects, and guiding them to our channel partners
- Generate meetings and opportunities for our sales teams and partners
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Be a consistent generator of new, qualified leads to reach our company goals
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Dassault Systèmes solutions, services, and industries
- Participate and provide input in regular meetings with Marketing and Sales
- Leverage our comprehensive internal and external training resources to develop and expand your business development skill set
The Output of Your Work
- Well managed and qualified leads
- Customer engagement across all of our different channels
- Mastering of the Inside Sales process and procedures for each channel
- Achievement, or better yet, exceeding monthly targets and quota of qualified opportunities
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Ability to adapt and change as we continue to grow
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Work onsite at Dassault Systèmes in our San Diego office
- Ability to work independently because you like to accomplish goals and with your team to help everyone reach the finish line
- You like to be organized and know how to stay focused
- You are interested in the big picture but appreciate and attend to the details
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM and showing your work is a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal essential.
Plus, not required
- Fluency in Spanish or French will be helpful but not mandatory.
- Dassault Systèmes Company and Customer Knowledge
Interested in how our 190,000 + customers work with us?
Take a look at the video below and then fill out the application!
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.