Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Our SOLIDWORKS brand is currently looking for a Business/Data Anlayst to further accelerate our DraftSight business in North America.
This role will be located in Waltham, MA at our North America Headquarters.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Business Data Analyst, you will be part of a highly motivated and growing entrepreneurial team to expand our worldwide DraftSight business. You will be responsible for revealing hidden data value that influences and shapes our operations and go to market strategies.
Business data analysts perform various functions, which primarily involves providing data, reports, and analyses in support of our plans to facilitate data driven decision-making.
What will your role be?
- Define and deliver metrics, reporting platforms, dashboards, and analytical models vital for tracking and managing the business
- Facilitate the computerization of analytics and data collection processes
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations, etc. to build scalable metrics
- Responsible for carrying out complex analysis of datasets and conduct appropriate data validation
- Responsible for gathering and cleaning of datasets across multiple data sources
- Responsible for spotting vital insights and developing the framework of the organization’s data system
- Provide information on analytic results to business and functional leaders using visualizations to communicate data and metrics, including data maps, leveraging Tableau, etc.
- Analyze and augment buyer personas from our direct, indirect and online business
- Analyze various data sets, extract points of interest for the business to help drive account engagement priorities
- Develop detailed reports (PowerPoint and Excel) that explains the data and resulting business opportunities
- Develop dashboards and custom report templates
- Strategize actions based on insights from analytics
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Your Key Success Factors
- B.S. in mathematics, statistics or business related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional environment (could have been gained through internships)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to excel in heavy data driven environment
- Eager to stay on the cutting edge of machine learning/deep learning technology knowledge and know-how
- Ability to suggest enterprise changes (C-level audience)
- Strong ability to simplify/synthesize information
- Exposure to Tableau and/or ZoomInfo a plus
- Heavy Exposure to Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effective Communication skills, written and verbal
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.