Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The BIOVIA Strategic Solution Sales team members act as product/domain experts for specific components of the Dassault Systèmes Life Science Engagement Team. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Dassault Systemes Life Science Engagement Team by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales, Professional Services and Value Engineering.
- Responsible for achieving your quarterly/annual sales target.
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Professional Services to build pipeline
- Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies by presenting and evangelizing the value of BIOVIA solutions directly to prospective customers.
- Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups
- Progress identified BIOVIA opportunities through the sales cycle
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the BIOVIA
- Solutions (including, but not limited to – webinars, conference attendance/presentation, customer and industry events)
- Support Medidata marketing teams in establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, search engine optimization, case studies, etc.)
- Create market demand by promoting BIOVIA solutions via seminars, webinars, participation in industry events
- Provide input into design of talk track for email / cold call campaigns to be used by Market
- Development and Account Managers
- Work alongside Global Learning & Enablement to assist in development and delivery of the training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force and partner teams
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical R&D process, laboratory workflows and production processes. ● Strong understanding of or past experience working with Life Science companies.
- Software and/or services sales experience in the biopharma, life sciences, CRO industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets. Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a senior management and director level
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client ● Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50% (will vary by quarter)
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development