Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your job be?
This is a very attractive opportunity to join a team of consultants in BIOVIA’s Professional Services group working on a wide variety of projects for customers engaged in scientific research and development. You will use your technical skills to build solutions using BIOVIA and Dassault Systèmes software products that enable our customers to gain insights and add maximum value from their scientific data. You will work alongside Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers and QA Engineers as part of a team dedicated to ensuring the success of our customers. Other responsibilities would include:
• Work with scientists, analysts and other customer stakeholders to understand laboratory processes and propose effective solutions to capture experimental data
• Configure BIOVIA software modules for capturing data related to materials, equipment and processes used while planning and executing experiments
• Demonstrate configured solutions to customers and respond to feedback
• Create reports and dashboards based on scientific data stored in the system
• Estimate activities and ensure work meets deadlines
Your key success factors:
• At least 3 years experience working with electronic laboratory data systems such as ELN (Electronic Lab Notebook), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) or an LES (Laboratory Execution System) in an R&D or QC environment
• Experience working with databases would be advantageous
• Good grasp of the English language and good communication skills
• A scientific background or familiarity with laboratory workflows and processes
• Ability to work closely with the customer - with occasional on-site meetings
• Opportunity, to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• Multinational work environment
• Internal and external trainings, participation in conferences
• Private health care with dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, PPE – pracownicze program emerytalne)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
Please include the following clause: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Dassault Systèmes Sp. z o. o., located in Kraków 30-347, ul. Kapelanka 42B, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
BIOVIA provides scientific solutions to discover, design, develop and deliver innovative drugs, materials and formulas.