Imagine New Horizons....
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a Project Manager you will be directly responsible for all aspects of the Customer service delivery process, from crafting contracts, to final acceptance and follow on opportunities. This is a unique role suited for the service business minded senior managers and project managers who are qualified to be entrusted with management of the DS BIOVIA Customer Experience.
The Project Manager will be responsible for partnering with our Sales team to support top line sales growth and professionally executing the services related projects within Time/Quality/Budget plans to drive high Customer satisfaction and organizational profitability. DS BIOVIA products and service offerings span the Life Sciences industry and are employed from Research through to manufacturing. As a member of the BIOVIA PMO, you will be working daily on projects that enable our Customer’s scientists and engineers to develop treatments and cures and to deliver those to patients worldwide.
The Challenges Ahead
This Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project management and completion of professional services projects for large-scale and strategic accounts.
- Engage with sales, pre-sales and engineers to define the services portion of our solution proposal
- Craft project contracts, budgets and timelines in support of the services portion of the solution
- Manage changes to project scope, through a formal change management policy
- Coordinate activities of project team and customer from inception through Customer acceptance
- Devise initial implementation plan, monitor and control the execution of multiple work streams and activities, and communicate effectively both within the DS organization and externally to Customer leadership
- Manage and track budget utilization through resourcing processes, assignments, and timesheet approvals
- Manage Risks through identification, effective communications and mitigation strategies
- Ensure all commitments made in the project contracts are fulfilled and accepted by Customer
- Coordinate transition from Professional Services to on-going Support, at completion of project
Your Key Success Factors:
- 8-10+ years of external customer facing experience or experience managing projects in Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry…
- Expertise in Business Analysis, SDLC and Scientific (IT) Domains
- Experienced professional in change management and business transformation
- Familiarity working in a validated environment would be preferred
- Experience working within a consulting organization; strong matrix management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment within a (virtual) team
- Sophisticated customer facing skills to scientific audiences
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including a substantial track record of successful management and delivery of highly complex projects and programs
- 5+ years experiences in Project Management & business transformation
- Experience with commercial grade informatics tools used in a commercial setting preferred (ELN/LIMS, CDS, QC Lab or related Lab Informatics solutions)
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, positive, confident, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.