Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
We are looking for a Director-level Client Success and Technical Support professional with proven enterprise software and client liaison experience. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team as BIOVIA grows.
Reporting to the BIOVIA CEO, this role will manage a geographically dispersed group of software support experts who provide post-sales technical assistance and implementation services to our North American-based clients and potentially WW clients.
What will your role be?
- Drive Customer satisfaction & advocacy prioritize, escalate and manage customer critical issues
- Establish and maintain proactive communication with key customers and stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships with BIOVIA R&D and Product management leadership to ensure customer needs are well represented
- Recruit, develop and manage team of product experts who deliver high-quality customer support service to customers- Ensure technical software expertise to support products to appropriate levels
- Day-to-day management and development of the team and facilitate sharing or information and knowledge transfer
- Manage resource levels and work assignments to ensure cost-effective use of resources
- Some travel is required (up to 25%) post-pandemic
The Challenges Ahead
- Provide satisfaction of NAM customers, oversee escalations, proactively establish relationships with key customers and represent their needs back to the broader BIOVIA organization
- Contribute to the BIOVIA Support Management initiatives, which include establishing and implementing modern support tools and metrics which drive and deliver proactive, customer-focused support
- Develop product quality by ensuring compliance and empowering team members to do the same
- Contribute to the global Customer Support goals and initiatives
Your Key Success Factors?
- Significant experience leading a support team and a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- Experience with delivering post-sales technical support on complex for one of the following products or industries: enterprise software, medical device, or GMP related
- Proven experience in managing a disparate team of technical experts and setting the stage for successful relationships with key customers
- Preferred skills needed are -
o Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
o Virtualization or modern development tool
o Experience with technical knowledge of enterprise software technologies to include; Oracle, System Administration/Security, IIS/Webservers
o Knowledge of life science R&D and the implications of informatics technologies in this space would be advantageous
- Experience with providing technical support on complex, enterprise software solutions
- English proficiency is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Comfortable and effective in working across regions and cultures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.