Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS!
The Challenges Ahead
As a BIOVIA Application Scientist, you will be leading large and complex technical sales support activities with prospective clients across multiple industries. You will educate clients, identify client pains and opportunities for improvement, define and propose formulation management solutions, prepare and deliver product demonstrations, and explain the value of these solutions. Within our centralized expert team, you will also educate and support your peers to increase their autonomy and drive them to success.
What will your role be?
- Discover and analyze customer business problems and architect an aligned solution
- Formulate recommendations and solutions (proposed business processes) with supporting value evidences (KPIs and business case)
- Create sales presentations and demonstrations that are relevant, meaningful, and impactful to specified CPG and Life Sciences industries
- Support presentation of value proposal to CPG and Life Sciences customers
- Support Request For Information / Request for Proposal processes
- Support Dassault Systemes Business Partners in their growth and Sales activities
- Capitalize on your experience and expertise to facilitate knowledge access and transfer
- Create learning materials and deliver related trainings to your peers and customer base
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends and regulatory constraints that help drive product development
Your Key Success Factors
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience in developing and testing formulated products in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or related industries
- History of bringing CPG products to market and an understanding of the complete product development process
- Experience in data modeling for formulation development and optimization
- Ability to travel overnight, travel will be estimated to be at approximately 30%
- Great communication skills in English; comfortable with creating and delivering presentations
- Good analytical skills and problem solving approach
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.