Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating ‘virtual experience twins’ of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production.
Dassault Systèmes SE (French pronunciation:[daso sistem]) (abbreviated 3DS) is a French software corporation. It is among Fortune 50 list of the largest software companies that develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more. A Dassault Group subsidiary spun off from Dassault Aviation in 1981, it is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France, and has around 20,000 employees in 140 different countries.
If we challenge the status quo, We can imagine the new horizons to improve the world! #Weare3ds, #3ds.
In the News: Forbes Ranks us #48 in the list of World’s top Most Innovative Companies
and ranking at #55 in the list of Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations.
Great to make Dassault Systemes as an informed choice of employer!
What will your role be:
· Installing and monitoring Hadoop clusters
· For the efficient and continued operation of Hadoop clusters to prevent problems and to enhance the overall performance
· Keep the Hadoop clusters safe and running
· Monitoring of environments
· Automating run operations using scripting
· Support developers and end users
The Challenges ahead
You will be responsible on different facets of Database administration including sizing, monitoring, disaster recovery planning etc
As part of operations, you will have to :
· Deploy and maintain hadoop cluster, add and remove nodes using cluster monitoring tools like Cloudera Manager, configure the NameNode high availability
· Keep a track of all the running hadoop jobs, scheduling and administration of jobs
· Capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the hadoop cluster
· Deciding the size of the hadoop cluster
· Manage and review Hadoop log files
· Backup and recovery tasks
· Resource and security management
· Work closely with the database team, network team, BI team and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected.
· Understanding of Hadoop security, specifically Kerberos integration
· Understanding of job and task scheduling and administration of jobs
· Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem Security (Kerberos, AD integration, and/or other ecosystem components such as Ranger, Knox, Rhino, Falcon)
· Setup new Hadoop users
Your Key expectations and success factors for future growth:
· B.E./ B Tech in Computer Science Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records
· 4 to 5 years of industry experience
· Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
· Good team spirit and interpersonal skills
· Effective communication skills
Excellent knowledge of LINUX OS
· Configuration management and automation tools like SALT
· Knowledge of cluster monitoring tools like Ambari
· Good understanding of OS concepts, process management and resource scheduling
· Basics on JAVA
· System administration Basics on networking, CPU, memory and storage
· Good hold of shell scripting
· A knack of all the components in the Hadoop ecosystem like SPARK, SCOOP
· Shell scripting
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.