Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The WW Bid Management team is seeking a Bid Manager, a Fully Remote Opportunity to support the AMERICAS Bid Management Team in the transition to a multi-Brand support model for the Shared Services Center-Bid Management (SSC-BM) operations function.
The challenges ahead:
The mission of the Bid Manager is to directly support the business to produce & qualify auditable contract documents & proposal records:
- To enable controlled delivery of services activities in support of the adoption of 3DS Group software
- Following 3DS Group finance and ethics rules
- Providing protections for 3DS assets
- Presenting a professional front to our Customers
Your Key Success Factors:
- 3+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or significant experience in an intellectual services provider or software company and knowledge of IT project management is a plus
- Daily interface with Proposal Planners from the business
- Assessing the accuracy of Proposal classifications in accordance with written procedures
- Providing guidance and assistance to Proposal Planners on the following topics
, for STANDARD and OSO classification Proposals:
- Implementation methodologies
, and tools
- Governance models
- Proposal and Contract vehicles
- Resource structure, effort estimation, and Pricing models
- 3DS Group Services portfolio and business concepts
- Access to Proposal development and implementation resources
- Bid Management principles (3DS Group & Association of Proposal Management Professionals ("APMP"))
- 3DS Group Bid Management portfolio, Proposal management requirements, and tools
- Proposal prioritization
- Escalation support
- Coordination of the end-to-end Bid Management process for STANDARD and OSO classification Proposals in accordance with written procedures
- Organization, tracking, and facilitating of Opportunity Review Boards (ORBs) and related collateral
- Production, distribution, and management of ORB meeting minutes and executive summary posts
- Tracking and assuring completion and incorporation of ORB Actions and Conditions and associated artifacts.
- Development of the Proposal management collateral for STANDARD and OSO classification Proposals in accordance with written procedures
- Technical Assurance of STANDARD and OSO classification Proposals including:
- Validation of alignment with 3DS Group Services portfolio and 3DS Group finance requirements
- Issue documentation
- Recommendations for Proposal adjustments
- Alignment of changes with Proposal Planner, SSC-S, and business management
- Process assurance of Proposal materials and data for STANDARD and OSO classification Proposals in accordance with written procedures
- Daily interface with resources from supporting departments (SSC-S, Finance, Operations, etc...)
- Daily coordination with Bid Management Operations
- Execution of Bid Management Operations function as required by Department staffing needs
- Creation & review of standardized work package content and improvement of the 3DS Group Bid Management portfolio
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of data required for internal reporting
- Ad hoc report generation as required to support the Bid Management organization
- Help standardize and enable the Shared Services Bid Management model across multiple 3DS Group Brands
- Create internal documentation and communication material for Bid Management activities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.