Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new hoirzons...
You are part of R&D organization of 3DEXCITE, the brand of Dassault Systèmes which offers solutions dedicated to marketing. Our mission is to deliver a portfolio of apps and cloud services that enable creating interactive high-end visual marketing content, directly from 3D product data, via an efficient and automated production pipeline. As part of the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform end-to-end business solution our portfolio is able to provide digital continuity from source data coming from engineering and design, up to content distributed on all media channels of a marketing campaign.
You will join the Content Generation Services group as a Software Engineer, and will focus on our Product Experience Services offering that provides an automated deployment and managing of customer facing experiences enabling marketing scenarios. We are a multi-cultural English speaking team, with members in Germany, France and USA.
Your responsibilities will be in developing new deployment features for our applicative stakeholders and maintaining our globally available suite of Cloud Services, with a strong focus on "Service Level Agreements", data integrity, web security and performance. As a part of a global R&D task force you will be a part of the applicative development teams (e.g. web and desktop applicative teams) and infrastructure teams (e.g. Database teams, distributed computation teams, dev ops teams and other cloud service teams).
What your role will be:
• Specify and develop new features for our cloud backends that should satisfy the requirements of our front end applications while considering prioritization for both product features and R&D mandatory directives, e.g.: security, usage monitoring, scalability, high availability
• Agree with applicative teams & architects on Data Model, Design and APIs that satisfy applicative needs, respect industry best practices and provide consistency across our backends
• Design, develop and promote reusable software components that can be shared among other backends and/or desktop applications with an agreed upon level of quality, robustness and performance
• Propose and develop extensions to our dev ops pipelines for better monitoring of quality and performance metrics
• Contribute proactively to the convergence of the delivered functionalities, so that we reach the quality targets by setting up the right unit, integration and system test sets
• Offer secondary support for the productively deployed software and propose solutions to issues faced by customers and early internal adopters. Develop in-depth knowledge of how end-users utilize the applications making use of our services
• Contribute to planning, tracking and reviewing our development activities, compliant with the Release and Service gates of global R&D in an agile Kanban fashion
Your key success factors:
• Higher education such as an Engineering school or University, preferably with a specialization in IT or Computer Science
• 5+ years professional experience
• Working experience as Software Developer, preferably with Software-as-a-Service or distributed systems
• Programming experience in C++ and C# for back end services are a plus
• Data Modeling on Databases Attention and rigor on aspects of software and system architecture, design patterns and code cleanliness
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
• Your taste for teamwork, your involvement and commitment will be decisive criteria for success in this position
• You show rigor, autonomy and responsibility for the tasks and engineering problems assigned to you
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.