Imagine New Horizons...
Dassault Systemes’ mission is to provide business and people with 3DEXPERIENCE universes to imagine sustainable innovations harmonizing product, nature and life. This purpose has given birth to a unique portfolio of products and Industry Solution Experiences whose key strengths are in their scientific content and deep understanding of industrial processes. The Company’s software portfolio spans a wide spectrum of domains from modelling and scientific simulation to production and logistics optimization, and is applicable from Natural Resources to Cities, Transportation, Buildings, Smart Products, Consumer Goods, all the way to biological systems and chemistry. Interested in learning more about us? Our web and YouTube pages have so much more to reveal; www.3DS.com/about-us, https://www.youtube.com/user/DassaultSystemes
What will your role be?
In this role, you will interact with a diversity of colleagues in offices in different countries. Your responsibilities will be to design, deploy and maintain audiovisual infrastructure (meeting rooms, amphitheater, studio, broadcast center, live streaming events, control room support) that we have in our different locations in Canada and the United States. You will be part of a team of 7 people that ensure the proper and optimal functioning of audiovisual solutions. The ideal candidate can be located in Boston, Johnston RI, San Diego, or Seattle.
The challenges ahead
- Provide comprehensive and easy to use audiovisual environments
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Envision, define and improve audiovisual experience to support “new ways of working”
- Design the audiovisual architecture and services in accordance with the end user needs, business continuity, security policy and facilities teams.
- Select solutions in accordance with the business and following procurement processes
- Work with audiovisual providers in order to meet the deadlines for audiovisual projects, helping with the writing of request for proposal, following and supporting the change management
- Implement the audiovisual architecture and services
- Install and configure in accordance with the end user needs, business continuity, security policy and facilities teams
- Work closely with local service operations teams in order to assist them during the audiovisual deployments and provide them the support they need
- Monitor services availability and quality of services
- Ensure continuous quality of services improvement
- Manage patching and version upgrades
Key Success Factors
- 5 years or more of experience (preferred) managing, configuring, supporting and deploying conference room technology for audio/video equipment and solutions
- Experience using, deploying and implementing streaming technology
- Experience with coordinating and organizing event streaming activities
- Certifications and technologies (Preferred)
- Zoom Rooms
- Video HW Technologies (Cisco, Logitech, Neat, Jabra, …)
- Open to traveling up to 25% based on project needs
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.