Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Project Manager is responsible for management of internal and client-facing activities to drive client upgrades to and adoption of the Medidata Clinical Platform. This role is key to Medidata’s efforts to ensure customer success in gaining benefit from our industry-leading platform technologies.
- Act as a key member of the Professional Services Platform Customer Engagement core team
- Attend core team and extended team meetings and proactively contribute project management expertise to the group
- Create, vet, and maintain overall and client-specific project plans
- Drive proactive communications with core and extended team members, stakeholders and clients
- Organize and maintain shared spaces for collateral, slides, communications, project plans, etc
- Track internal Professional Services and external client and URL status, actions, issues, and resolutions in order to drive the 1000+ URL and client upgrade project
- Plan and track internal and external resources and spending needed to support upgrade activity
- Lead project delivery to ensure that all deliverables are tracked and that documentation is current
- 4-year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience
- Travel expectations up to 20%, domestic & international
- Self-starter; requires only general instruction for routine assignments, and some coaching/mentoring on more complex assignments
- Preference for a basic understanding of clinical research (pharma/device/biotech) and of clinical research SaaS technology
- Preference for knowledge of Medidata (or similar) products, particularly Rave Classic, Rave EDC, iMedidata, and Cloud Administration
- Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Exhibit time management skills along with strong collaboration and teamwork
Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.