Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Responsible for the overall support for relationship management of Instrument partners and day to day instrument activities to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Support implementation of Instruments and Translations for eCOA projects
- Provide eCOA specific guidance to colleagues around Instrument services
- Supports Instrument Consultant in managing projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within translation and instrument budgets and with a high quality outcome
- Supports Instrument Consultant with financial management activities for one or more project budgets and for inputting to Statements of Works and Change Orders relating to Instrument Services
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Maintain relationships across Instrument and Translation partners with the support of the Instrument Consultant
- Supports Instrument Consultant in maintaining high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Support the Instrument Consultant in the creation and maintenance of accurate and current study documentation
- Support the Instrument Consultant by helping monitor project scope, timelines, budget & milestones, issues & risks for a variety of projects
- A understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors)
and of Clinical Research SaaS technology (preferred)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Travel expectations up to 10%/30%, national / international
Your Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree (analytic discipline a plus) or an advanced degree
preferred without experience or equivalent work experience
- Over 1 years experience handling localisation, author/copyright and
Instrument Management in clinical research preferred
- Over 1 years Project Management experience required
- Preferably have relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/or software
- Prior services delivery experience preferred
- Electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessment experience preferred
- Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience
As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is $66,000-79,422.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is $69,750-93,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is $62,250-87,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is $58,500-78,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is $59,250-81,640.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.
MEDIDATA generates the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.