Imagine new horizons...
DELMIA, a brand in the DASSAULT SYSTEMES portfolio helps industries and services to collaborate, model, optimize, and perform their operations. Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modeling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers, to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS.
We are currently hiring for an Application Manager (Product Owner) in our “Manufacturing Operations Management” domain to design and continuously improve software in order to provide world class apps, services, and technologies. The goal is to deliver experiences and value to end users by continuously improving based on usage and user feedback.
What will your role be?
- Analyze and understand the market
- Industry / domain challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Customer references
- Partnership landscape
- Trends / technologies
- Business analytics (# users, app usage, …)
- Be responsible for owning the existing products (modifications and future product direction).
- Work with customers, client teams, and other stakeholders to gather requirements to drive product direction.
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences.
- Understand the product portfolio plans, committed values, and position new development in this context.
- Understand competitive product landscape in the scope of their work
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on technologies relevant to their products.
The challenges ahead….
- Create and maintain the product direction by defining and documenting all key drivers ( Why, Who, What, How, When and Where)
- Define primary use cases
- Assess gap analysis
- Define the mission and value proposition
- Define the targeted markets
- Define key differentiators
- Learn, use, and be a champion of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Leverage domain knowledge to convert business and process needs into new apps and functionality
- Adopt 3DEXPERIENCE Platform strategy and concepts
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on business processes within the domain of responsibilities
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the relevant R&D teams about the dependencies
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced development and technical components
- Comply with related R&D processes and meet key activity and performance indicators
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of relative work experience
- Experience with product management and successfully delivering and supporting products that meet revenue and user satisfaction targets
- Technical experience as a developer or product designer
- Working knowledge in some or all aspects of manufacturing operations management systems (manufacturing execution systems, warehouse management systems, and quality management systems)
- Have a rigorous, inventive, open minded, and appetite to learn
- Comfortable with working across regions and culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are necessary to communicate and elaborate requirements with the team, including less senior developers, as well as User Assistance, Quality, and User Experience personnel
- Desired Experience-
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Experience with MES products such as DELMIA Apriso
- Experience in a software R&D environment
- Significant background understanding and developing solutions for manufacturing operations
- Exceptional knowledge of MOM / MES
- Experience with relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience with data warehousing, indexing, and analytics
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.