Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
As Application Engineers for Multi-Body-Simulation, we help our customers to reveal their full business potential. Using wide industry and deep simulation knowledge and know-how we assess our customers processes and business needs to define actionable transformation paths. We offer our profound solution expertise in close collaboration with sales, services and partners to establish trustful relationships and powerful user communities in central Europe. Our passion to learn, readiness to drive change and individual commitment combined with team spirit makes the difference.
The challenges ahead:
• You will be a part of one of our regional, industry focused techsales teams
• You will be responsible to provide pre-sales technical support for delivering complex simulation projects, which go beyond the realm of established processes. Those activities include: on-site presentations, benchmark analysis and support of prospective customers through evaluations
• You will interact with the customers, the sales and the software development teams to identify and point out key customer needs, and clearly define new deliverables
• Actively participate in ramping-up the customer new team members, other MBS teams, interns and support teams
• Lastly, you will be responsible for ensuring effective communication across all central Europe offices for projects involving certain application(s)
Your key success factors:
• Master of Sciences in Engineering, Techno - Mathematics or related fields
• First Experience with Multibody Simulation - Simpack or another Multibody Simulation Tool (Adams, Recurdyn, Virtual.Lab Motion)
• Knowledge of E-Motor and Gearbox NVH technology or knowledge of Automotive Technology and applications like Ride, Handling and Realtime
• Very good command of German and English language (written and spoken)
• Strong interpersonal skills to add value in customer relations
The position can be located in Darmstadt, München or Aachen
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.