Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key GEO Alliances Executive who will successfully build long term, strategic relationships with selected Systems Integrators that drive 3DS license revenue by providing enterprise consulting and software implementation services
What will your role be?
- Develop strategic marketing and business plans for all selected partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Work with CSI partners and 3DS direct sales organization to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account-selling strategies, actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual software targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to 3DS Alliances and Value Engagement principles.
- Monitor and govern partners' business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure that alliance partners are trained and certified on all selected solutions they will deliver consulting and system integration services around.
- Align with CSI partners to develop new value-based customer opportunities and manage field engagement with 3DS direct sales engagement teams.
- Establish the map of partners and capacities by industries in the GEO
- Identify and develop selected partners committed to building consulting and system integration capabilities around 3DS solutions.
- Facilitate joint selling between CSI and 3DS direct sales team.
- Increase 3DS software revenue and market share through a partnering model.
- Develop joint "go-to-market" strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Manage timely information and revenue forecasts.
- Grow CSI' skills and competences about 3DS solutions and be able to articulate 3DS industry-based value propositions to partners and their customers. Work with 3DS teams (technical sales, business consultants, industry services) to plan the required enablement (awareness, training and certification) for partners.
- Work with 3DS marketing team to execute marketing and joint customer demand events with par Candidates must have successful field experience in sales management and possibly already demonstrated record of accomplishment of developing and managing Alliance Partnerships and driving net new customer activity with partners.
- Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others, being both a manager and a doer.
Your Success factors?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Extensive field sales and sales management experience, including alliances experience,
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies
- Track record of accomplishment of developing and managing Alliance Partnerships and driving net new customer activity with partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills, and negotiating skills
- Strong influencing skills with ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Ability to develop Executive relationships with partners
- Strong analytical, sales, alliance and marketing skills and capability of being both strategic and tactical.
- Knowledge of 3DS field sales cycle and partner program preferred
- Travel required
- Produce alliance programs
- Supporting sales growth plans
- Offering development and Campaign Execution
- Enablement Programs
- Set mutual sales goals Implement sales strategies
- Build business relationships and Governance creation
- Align efforts towards business development
- Analyze industry trend and supporting alliance development for coverage
- Carry out sales and delivery analysis
- Create cooperation modalities
- Expand, Pivot and/or Transform SI alliance opportunities
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders via a robust multi-level governance
- Consultation methods
- Apply business acumen
- Manage Alliances integration across functional areas
- Forecast future levels of business via 3-year planning
- Marketing principles
- Interact with the board of directors
- Effective communication
- Active learning
- Complex information processing
- Service / Customer focus
- Action / Results oriented
- Active collaboration
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.