Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
Join our team as a Alliance & Partner Development Manager for our DELMIA Brand and help our clients to reach their potential.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of value networks to collaborate, model, simulate, optimize and perform. Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modelling, simulation and optimization with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers, to producers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
The challenge ahead
- DELMIA brand has decided a Go to Market Business Transformation to increasing from 10 to 50% of its revenue through indirect channel in the next 5 years.
- Onboard the new partners and skill up and develop existing ones is also strategic for a sustainable and profitable business.
- Partner Care to increase partner and customer satisfaction
- Drive with Partners their strategic sales programs based on the “what to sell”/geo sourcing plan.
- Plan & Adjust the customer/opportunity engagement model as Partner Engagement or Joint Engagement,
- Provide support to extend DS footprint with Industry Process Experiences Engagements.
- Engage in key opportunities with the Partner involving Process Experts for Partner Joint Engagement.
- Develop action plans with Partners to deploy new, customer-focused DS solutions
- Follow up on the topic and review Partner commitment on a regularly fixed meetings
- Coach Partners through all the LEVERAGE cycle from demand creation, Value Experience Roadmap definition to closing, and enable them to deliver and be able to replicate the processes
- Build to ensure sales pipeline on 4 rolling quarters and in longer perspective
- Support Partner in co-marketing activities, motivate all kind of marketing activities needed to build appropriate pipeline aligned with the defined sales initiatives.
- Manage Dassault Systèmes Sales Partners contract (negotiation & closing), accreditation and renewal validation.
- Monitor KPIs for Turnaround Time (TAT) / Sales Accepted Lead (SAL). Get action plan if KPI is out of range.
Your key success factors:
- Posses sufficient experience in Sales, Services and/or Partner (Reseller, SI) management.
- Capacity to interact with partner C-Level and create a momentum around a joint future partnership.
- Understanding Manufacturing and SCM domain including MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), S&OP (Sales and operation planning), APS (Advance Planning and Scheduling) etc… what is DELMIA landscape or one of our competitors would be a plus.
- Real capacity to create and manage ecosystems internal and external networks
- Software product value selling or managing Recruitment of new Resellers and SI partners
- On Boarding new partners through Enablement, certification to reach high level of Excellence
- Fluent in English
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.