Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s imagine & design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes for the Aerospace & Defense Industry worldwide.
Our Aerospace & Defense Industry team is looking for an Industry Solution Experience Senior Manager with the focus on High Performance Electronics, Electrification and Software Engineering for OEMs and their Supply Chain. The location for this position is flexible but is preferred to be at our Dassault Systèmes campus in Velizy.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Aerospace & Defense Industry Solution team is responsible to analyze and define the business process solution needed, to help our worldwide customer within the Commercial & Defense aviation, Space, the entire Supply Chain as well as new Urban Air Mobility and Airport & Airlines to stay competitive, address the environmental and business challenges as a market leader.
Our Industry Solution strategies, business value go to market materials and demonstrations help our worldwide sales and business partners to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing strategic direction in the sales process to achieve sustainable growth. Within Dassault Systèmes we play a strategic role to actively shape our leading edge solutions and new technologies with our large and scientific R&D department.
What will your role be?
- He/she analysis the market trends, shakers and technology enablers to identify tipping points to drive new innovative Industry Solutions.
- He/she defines the 'Industry Solutions' portfolio for the responsible Experiences.
- He/she builds the solutions together with Industry R&D and all required Brands.
- He/she is obsessed by GAME CHANGING experiences delivery.
- He/she is responsible for Industry Development partners ecosystem.
- He/she is representing Dassault Systèmes Aerospace & Defense Industry at Industry Conferences in the domain of the responsible Experiences.
- He/she engages with Customer Facing opportunities worldwide
Your Key Success Factors:
- High School or University diploma in related field
- Technical & Consulting background with a strong drive for new innovation
- Highly experienced individual with 6+ years of industry knowledge and technical skills in particular: o Airframe OEM and Tier 1 Supplier o Aircraft and System High Electronics, Electrification and/or Software Engineering and Management
- Cross Brand/Domain experience from Engineering to Manufacturing and Aircraft Services
- Multi-disciplines person, agile and with the knowledge of connecting disciplines across siloed organizations
- Effective Time-Management skills
- Effective Relationship Management and Team Player skills
- Effective English Communication skills
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.