Imagine New Horizons...
Dassault Systèmes is looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst in the Americas GEO responsible for activities related to Accounts Receivable and more particularly account reconciliations, Credit Card payments, Refund Requests, Inter-company and online sales. To monitor and coordinate the interface and all Accounts Receivable activities in coordination with our Cash Applications team located in India.
In this context, the service consists of proactively accomplishing the accounting tasks with the month-end close and reducing the deadlines for reporting activities and more particularly:
- Prepare and carry out quarterly and monthly closings, in particular justifying all the accounts linked to the AR trade + Interco/Withholding tax receivables/Reserve for doubtful/Clearing + Interco-Clearing, accounting accounts in compliance with group standards and the closing schedule.
- Coordinate and control the application of cash with the BAPS* team in India: verify daily that all deposit entries are correctly applied and respond to any request for unposted payment accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and researching unidentified payments posted to the Clearing account at Month End.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
- Oversee the reconciliation of Inter-company flows: Provide support to the BAPS Cash Apps team on questions and ensure they are meeting the deadline for Net Intercompany Transfers for sister companies of the DS group.
- Oversee the BU to BU monthly Cash Transfer: Provide support to the BAPS Cash Apps team on questions and ensure they are meeting the monthly deadline to set up the transfers for approval and sending to Treasury for processing.
- In charge of clearing and settling cash deposit entries while the IC process is not automatic
- Manage the “Balance of creditors” portfolio the Getpaid collection tool:
- Regular monitoring activities on the Net Credit accounts: check that no open amount is left without justification, proceed with the reimbursement if necessary to pending items or allocate unapplied cash
- Manage the Online Sales Portfolio: provide support to the BAPS Cash Apps team to ensure all payments are correctly applied.
- POC for Online Sales Refunds Process
- Manage the Global Collect Credit Card Process: this includes sending out our credit card link to customers wishing to pay via credit card. Ensure, the customer payment first meets our cc guidelines and limitations.
- Create the Global Collect Remittance Advice on a weekly basis to provide to BAPS in order for the application to be completed.
- Manage the generic NAM Receivables inbox: Review and delegate customer emails to the correct collectors on the team.
- Provide support to internal or external contacts with Receivables questions
- On a Quarterly Basis, manage the Bad Debt (Doubtful Account) process: Review and ensure all Bad Debt Reserve files are completed by the deadline and ready for management Approval.
- Create quarterly Journal Entry to be booked by the Accounting team
- Send Final/Approved Bad Debt Reserve to local CFO and FP&A teams
- Other ad hoc activities: Maintenance work with the BAPS* and TAX teams of the withholding tax tracking file (pass adjustment entries, keep documents)
- Communicate with internal and external clients regarding invoice balances and provide backup support to other groups as needed
- Cooperate with auditor inquiries, general ledger, tax department, compliance licensing
- POC for migration process of new acquisitions for Receivables
Your Challenges Ahead
- Facilitate sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable
- This is accomplished by minimizing exposure to bad debt, maintaining an acceptable level of risk by quickly, and accurately assessing the credit risk with the advice provided by the Credit Manager
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in Accounting - is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Account Receivables AND Collections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen and negotiate
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and constantly changing workload
- Demonstrates ability to manage time effectively
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills
- Able to use and manage collection software/tool i.e. GetPaid is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
- Strategic Cash collection
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.