Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. 3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager in Royal Oak, MI to support our GM client.
The Challenge Ahead
The 3DEXCITE Account Manager owns the development of client relationships, revenue growth and account penetration within assigned existing accounts. You will be responsible for maintaining current business and identifying and pursuing new opportunities within the client/agency/partner ecosystem to deliver organic growth.
What will your role be?
- Support client needs and advocate internally for what’s best for the client
- Own client relationship for assigned accounts and effectively manage day-to-day operations
- Develop recommendations and presentation materials to present these opportunities to clients
- Own an annual service revenue target for assigned accounts and deliver against that target
- Lead and execute a series of tasks to support the service revenue target
- Develop and execute customer value roadmap
- Provide ongoing updates including forecasts, opportunities and activities in salesforce
- Build and/or contribute to the definition of the services proposal according to client requirements
- Present and negotiate contracts and agreements with support when needed
- Identify and escalate any roadblocks or issues related to client satisfaction or completing projects on time
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ experience in (services) sales, consulting and/or account management
- Demonstrated proficiency in application of consultative/value based sales approach, growing revenue on assigned accounts and building strong client relationships
- Understanding of 3D Data, CGI production or a high aptitude of digital marketing preferred
- Understanding of the automotive industry a plus
- Strong Communication Skills, verbal and written
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Cultural Knowledge & Sensitivity
- Self-starter, motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in advertising and/or marketing agency a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.