Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
What will your role be?
As an A&D Strategy & Innovation NAM - Industry Value Expert, you will grow our target Aerospace and Defense industry, establish 3DS credibility with executives to drive full value achievement of their business transformation by effectively leveraging their people, processes and 3DS solutions. As a trusted advisor, influence decision makers within our customer’s ecosystem.
Understand, Develop & Capitalize on Industry Business Market Knowledge by Segment to leverage 3DS on his/her industry & to guide our Sales force to better articulate the value of our Industry Portfolio.
Provide the GEOs with coaching and skills excellence programs for Industry Business Consultants; Guaranty excellence in execution through gate reviews and ensure knowledge and know-how capitalization.
Serve as Industry Subject Matter Expert
- As part of the global Aerospace & Defense Industry team, be the focal point for information and strategy for your assigned topic area(s).
- Support and actively contribute to Value Engagements and other customer facing activities
- Engage in, inform, and educate internal and external communities about developments in your assigned topic area(s).
- Develop assets to support and enable Industry Business Consulting and Sales Executives (case studies, training, marketing, social media, etc.).
- Contribute to identifying Industry KPIs and Business Process deliverables
- Evangelize for the Industry Team on Business & Market knowledge to maximize solution value and to ensure a consistent value articulation of our Industry assets (i.e. with Value Models as a core structuring item)
- Contribute to solution creation and review to ensure logical articulation of segment vs. solution value models
- Support Customer Value Roadmap definition
- Review Customer Value Model published by the Sales team & improve the Segment Value Models
- Contribute to answer Request for information/Request for Proposal when appropriate and Executive presentations
- Liaise with solution team and R&D to drive solution development
- Engage in Business Development
- Evaluate the market in your assigned topic area(s) and identify business opportunities.
- Engage with prospects and customers, especially in new and emerging market segments
- Attend and participate (including speaking) in industry conferences and events
- Identify opportunities for partnership or acquisition
Key Success Factors
- Travel up to 20-30%
- US Citizenship (due to interaction with defense customers and exposure to ITAR and CUI)
- Deep expertise in the business & operations of at least one Industry or Domain – specifically aerospace and defense, with an emphasis in Sustainment/Aftermarket/MRO and/or Propulsion
- Knowledge of 3DS Industry Portfolio and offer.
- Experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation and change management, linking operating models, business models and digital technologies.
- Experience in at least one of the following transformation practice areas: business process architecture and solution implementation, business case and use case development, financial modeling, analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business
- Experience selling and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Experience with C-Level Relationship & Intimacy, Implementing new procedures/processes, Project management, sales, business development, market analysis
- Demonstrated abilities in Effective communication, Leadership, Problem Solving, strategy development, and strategic decision making
- Service/Customer focus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.