Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The "3DEXPERIENCE Partner Sales Manager" will help our reseller partners build a foundation of skilled cloud sales professionals who will scale expansion and ensure explosive growth of our 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud Portfolio. Focused on cloud-based solutions, this manager will also directly assist partners with their pre-sales engagements with larger enterprise-level client solutions.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Develop and execute strategies that grow our 3DEXPERIENCE sales into existing- and new markets.
- Exceed sales goals & provide sales leadership for reseller partners.
- Understand SaaS business segment and produce a weekly, accurate predictive sales outlook.
- Assist partners to develop and deploy best practice standards for SaaS sales & customer retention.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Firm understanding of SaaS sales as well as cloud based solutions with a strong track record of sales engagements with platform & enterprise sales.
- Field sales experience minimum: 5 years. Must be proficient in strategic sales, C-level engagements, solution product positioning, leadership, coaching & mentoring among colleagues. Requires knowledge of channel sales models as well as competitors and peers of Dassault Systèmes.
- Excel, Tableau, sales analytics tools, CRM, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to build creative, clear, concise, compelling presentations & written communications required. Attention to detail is critical.
- Emotional intelligence to connect with others & inspire greatness.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.