Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The "3DEXPERIENCE Partner Sales Manager" will help our reseller partners build a foundation of skilled cloud sales professionals who will scale expansion and ensure explosive growth of our 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud Portfolio.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Develop and execute strategies that grow our 3DEXPERIENCE sales into existing and new markets.
- Provide sales leadership for reseller partners.
- Assist partners to develop and deploy best practice standards for SaaS sales & customer retention.
- Maintain direct relationships with top 3DEXPERIENCE prospects & clients.
- Help create and train key partner teams focused on customer success.
- Coordinate regular training & pipeline engagements with each reseller partner.
- Identify, execute & exceed in all remaining areas leading to sales success.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Must have a firm understanding of SaaS sales as well as cloud based solutions with a strong track record of sales engagements with platform & enterprise sales.
- Field sales experience minimum: 5 years. Must be proficient in strategic sales, C-level engagements, solution product positioning, leadership, coaching & mentoring among colleagues.
- Requires knowledge of channel sales models as well as competitors and peers of Dassault Systèmes.
- Excel, Tableau, sales analytics tools, CRM, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to build creative, clear, concise, compelling presentations & written communications required. Attention to detail is critical. Emotional intelligence to connect with others & inspire greatness.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.