Register Early and Save!
Registration rate of $895 has been extended through October 21!
Early Registration 1
August 13 – September 2
Early Registration 2
September 3 – October 21
October 22 – November 4
Group Rate Registration (3 or more attendees)*
* Group discounts will be applied when three or more employees from the same company register for 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America.
2012 UNITED STATES GENERAL ELECTION REMINDER:
The 2012 United States General Election will take place on November 6, 2012. As you will be away from home attending 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM, please remember to request an absentee ballot if you plan to vote. You may visit the following website for helpful information regarding requesting an absentee ballot, www.usvotefoundation, or check your state’s Secretary of State office online
for more information.
Each Conference Registration includes:
- Admission to Keynote Presentations, Plenary Sessions, Industry Experience and Cross-Industry Breakout Sessions
- Admission to the Technology Showcase
- Admission to the Networking Reception on Tuesday evening
- Meals including breakfast, lunch and breaks (Tuesday, Nov. 6 and Wednesday, Nov. 7)
Registration Desk Hours:
Monday, November 5
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 6
7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, November 7
7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Full payment of your conference fee must accompany the registration form. Payment, in U.S. funds, can be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Purchase Orders will not be accepted. All checks must be received no later than Friday, October 26, 2012. To ensure check payments have been received in a timely manner, the check payment option will NOT be available beyond Monday, October 22, 2012, nor will company checks be accepted on-site. Those attendees who have not submitted full payment prior to their arrival at the conference will be required to submit full payment, (via credit card, money order or cashier’s check), at the on-site registration rate of $1,195, in order to gain access to the conference.
3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America Admittance Guidelines
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID and business card to pick up your conference name badge (identification will be verified).
- Dassault Systèmes reserves the right to deny admittance to anyone who has registered under false pretences (i.e. Companies or Attendee names which do not exist) and to retain the conference registration fee for these registrations.
- Dassault Systèmes, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse registration and admission to any individual.
- Conference attendees will be required to wear conference name badges at all times.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an acknowledgment page and email. If you are paying by check, your registration is not complete until payment has been received. Once payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your registration is complete.
Editing Existing Registration
During the registration process, you will create a user-name and password. This information will be sent to you in the confirmation email and can be used to edit your registration if necessary.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Your registration is considered final when you have completed the registration form in full and full payment has been received.
To cancel or make a substitution to your registration, you must notify the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM conference team via email at 3DS(at)bishopmccann.com. Cancellation requests received by September 14, 2012 will result in a full refund, less a processing fee of $10. Cancellation requests received on or after September 15, 2012 will result in a 50% refund, less a processing fee of $10. Cancellation requests received after October 26, 2012 will be 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. Nonattendance without notification will incur the full conference fee. Substitution within a company is acceptable but must be made prior to October 26, 2012. All substitutions requests must be submitted via email to 3DS(at)bishopmccann.com.
IMPORTANT: A registration cancellation or substitutions does not automatically cancel or change your hotel reservation. To cancel or adjust your hotel reservation, you must contact the Orlando World Center Marriott directly, as noted in the Location Information section of the website.
Should you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM conference team via email at 3DS(at)bishopmccann.com.
Average daily temperature in November is a high of 79°F and low of 59°F. Dress is business casual for all conference sessions and receptions. As meeting rooms tend to be cool, for your comfort we suggest you wear layered clothing.
- Industry Solutions
- All Industries
- Aerospace & Defense
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail
- Energy, Process & Utilities
- Financial & Business Services
- Industrial Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Marine & Offshore
- Natural Resources
- Transportation & Mobility
- Also discover
- Mid-market Solutions
- Cross-Industry Solutions
- On-the-Cloud Solutions
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | 3D Communication
- CATIA | Digital Product Experience
- DELMIA | Digital Manufacturing
- DRAFTSIGHT | Free CAD Software
- ENOVIA | Collaborative Innovation
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Virtual Planet
- NETVIBES | Dashboard Intelligence
- SIMULIA | Realistic Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS | 3D Design
- Also discover
- Our Online Store
- What's New in Version 6
- What's New in Version 5
- Support & Services
- Social Networks