3DEXPERIENCE NC Milling Machine Programmer - Professional
As a 3DEXPERIENCE NC Milling Machine Programmer - Professional, you have proven your knowledge and skills with 2.5-axis to 5-axis machining techniques after initial training and a minimum of three months of regular practice using DELMIA Multi-axis Machining products.
This exam contains problem solving questions based on the your daily professional use, to assess the understanding of machining environment, features of various machining operations ranging from 2.5 axis to 5-axis, simulate the tool path to validate it, automate the NC programs and generate NC outputs.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Targeted audience: NC Programmers
- Recommended Training
- Perform as a NC Milling Machine Programmer (Learning Path)
- Required Product: 3DEXPERIENCE platform R2021x or higher
- Available Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean
- Prerequisite skills
- Ability to import, navigate and explore the machining data in the 3DEXPERIENCE database
- Ability to use NC machining apps and create NC programs
- Skills tested
- Ability to prepare machining infrastructure: Insert NC machine, accessories, tools and manufacturing products in a PPR Context, mount the part on NC machine, define part operation
- Ability to define Drilling, 2.5-axis and 3-axis operations: Define, roughing operations, semi-finishing and finishing operations to machine various parts.
- Ability to define 5 axis machining operations
- Ability to simulate tool path for machining operations to validate and ensure collision free tool path is generated.
- Ability to analyze the material removal simulation to check the remaining material on the part and define next operations accordingly.
- Ability to generate NC Code output in APT format or ISO format and NC shop-floor documentation.
- Ability to automate machining activities to reuse the machining operations in different NC programs.