Meet all of your drafting, modeling, prototyping, manufacturing, and laser cutting needs with a robust 2D drafting environment
• Create, edit, view, mark up, and print professional 2D DWG files for engineering, construction, and manufacturing.
• Migrate easily from 2D CAD tools with a familiar interface.
• Intuitively drag and drop DWG files from the online storage to the graphics window directly from within the DraftSight application.
• Locate relevant drawings quickly by keywords, file formats, attributes, and tags.
• Connect all stakeholders to your drawing projects.
• Share content through activity streams, chat, video and user-tagged comments on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform within your dedicated communities.
• Create dashboards for personalized views into information from all sources and set alerts for data feeds.
• Enable concurrent design to enhance decision making and progress design maturity
• Protect your Intellectual Property by managing digital access.
Save time and effort by converting simple or complex raster images of any kind including logos and floor plans to DWG files in seconds.
Access a central location with user-defined reusable elements like blocks, which can be easily added to your drawing with a drag and drop.
API automates tasks that speed up workflows. Create add-ins and use 3DEXPERIENCE DraftSight Professional in your workflows that involve systems like ERP, PDM and LISP routines.
Browse and import a HomeByMe 3D model directly into DraftSight to generate 2D floor plan drawings with dimensions. Export also your designs from HomeByMe and import them as a .DSHBM file.
Browse 2D DWG files and simply drag and drop them into your drawings as blocks directly from the DraftSight task pane.
Automatically create dimensions and arrange annotations for selected elements.
Load multiple drawing files and select the sheets you’d like to print.
Convert drawing entities to a G-Code (.txt) file to send to a CNC machine for manufacturing or fabrication.
Quickly create a pattern of repeating entities along a predefined path.
Calculate values like Sum, Average, and Count with formulas directly in your design’s table cells like any spreadsheet application.
Try & evaluate our solution. If it does not fulfill your needs, you can request a refund within 30 days after your purchase. Please note that this policy works only on the company portfolio.
Learn how to use your Dassault Systèmes solutions thanks to our learning application available on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Follow your own learning journey, track your progress and get certified on your roles!
Stay in touch with Dassault Systèmes experts and receive personalized support thanks to your dedicated support community.
Our user communities are also excellent places to share knowledge and know-how.
Any Cloud issues? Receive support from our hotline & chat services 24/5 or 24/7 in case of cloud priority case (inability to connect, load or save data).
Adding new furnishings and features—such as barn doors, kitchen islands, and built-ins—requires customization, and customization requires drawings. DraftSight Professional is driving a substantial volume of business for us at a much lower cost than anticipated.
DraftSight is clearly innovative technology in its simplicity, intuitiveness, flexibility, and usefulness. With a productive tool like DraftSight, we are able to continue to push what is possible in yacht design.
I don’t know why anyone would continue working with any of their competitors. DraftSight is a good tool with an extremely effective set of features at a much lower cost. We moved our design library over to DraftSight seamlessly and have moved forward with our work without missing a beat.
DraftSight [Professional] has enabled us to reduce drawing time despite the fact that our drawings are now much more detailed.