Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS!
Inside the frontend division of EMAG the preparation of the CAD geometry to be used by hexahedral solvers is developed within the EMAG Discretization team. The so-called Perfect Boundary Approximation (PBA) technology is a central part of the software development done in this team.
The preparation of CAD geometry step is done for a wide range of solvers for example including the FIT-TD solver which is widely used for important customers but also for applications run on the 3DX platform in the area of Additive Manufacturing.
What will your role be?
Work on encapsulated smaller projects inside EMAG R&D, with focus on automated quality assurance topics in the area of hexahedral meshing and discretization. This includes automating test-suite runs using python.
The possibilities ahead:
• You get a deep insight into an international software company
• You can network with internal and external stakeholders
• You will significantly improve your programming skills in C++
• You will experience agile software engineering (SCRUM)
Your key success factors:
• Ongoing studies in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, MINT subjects or related fields
• General experience in software development
• Know-how in scripting languages, preferable python
• Know-how in object oriented programming, perferable C++
• Fluently speaking English
• Some experience in agile project management (e.g. scrum) is a plus
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.