In this position, you are part of our 3DEXCITE global QA Organization, which is responsible for making sure that our innovative Software, Products and Solutions are delivered with an outstanding value (do right things), leveraging the best practices and optimized processes (do it right) and with unparalleled quality (customer satisfaction). Our QA professionalism, in-depth domain knowledge, cutting-edge technologies and best-in-class QA know-hows, proactivity, CAN-DO-approach combined with excellent communication abilities challenge Status QUO every day and allow to contribute, learn and innovate together!
Please note that this is a limited time employment opportunity for 18 months.
• Validate requirements and specifications and ensure they are complete and compliant with DS standards
• Define QA strategy and industrialization plan, design and assess all necessary activities including resources to cover newly implemented functionality in accordance with key milestones, quality gates and final delivery date
• Develop&Maintain QA assets, ensure completeness of testing coverage with Key Users and Business Sponsors and execute defined test cases/scenarios on heterogeneous environments providing a quality status, defining and prioritizing the required corrections
• Fully manage, publish and present QA progress and executive status, risk analysis and mitigation plan on regular basis
• Monitor and control QA processes by steering in detail the QA activities, the quality improvements and following up the execution of the industrialization plan
• Degree in computer science or similar specialization as well as 5+ years of work experience in a comparable position
• Profound knowledge and deep practical experience of Quality Assurance; ISTQB® Certification preferred
• Acquaintance with strong sense of End-to-End QA ownership and management
• Practical work experience in cross-functional Scrum teams
• QA background and know-how for Client-Server architecture powered by services
• A permanent job in a sustainable, innovative, science-oriented international company
• An open, creative, dynamic work environment with a motivated team
• Varied challenging and rewarding tasks
• Attractive training opportunities and supportive colleagues
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.