Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenges Ahead
The mission of this role is to support and deliver the sales strategy process. This Business Consultant will understand, develop and capitalize (infrastructure, energy, and materials industry sector knowledge to leverage 3DS on industry and to guide sales team to better articulate the value of our industry portfolio.
What will your role be?
- Capitalize business and market knowledge to better articulate the value of the industry portfolio.
- Capitalize industry trends/challenge/eco-system/business process/KPI as part of the industry book
- Capitalize by segment using benefits dependency framework the segment value models
- Identify and nurture executive targeted audience.
- Evangelize the entire industry team on business and market knowledge to maximize solution value and review solution value models.
- Participate to customer value roadmap definition to maintain customer value model on must/priority list.
- Support consultative selling engagement on must/priority list
- Contribute to answer request for information/request for proposal when appropriate; executive presentation.
Key Success Factors
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Industrial/ Civil & Environmental Engineering with preferred graduate degree in engineering or business.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in energy, chemicals, and power industry sectors including supporting one or more of these industry sectors in a consulting or software company
- Experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation and change management, linking operating models, business models and digital technologies.
- Experience in one at least of following transformation practice areas: business process architecture and solution implementation, business case and use case development, financial modeling, analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business
- Experience selling and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing pre-sale and implementation projects in an international context notably large software implementations is preferred.
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team or to coordinate a team
- Potential travel up to 50%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.