Imagine new horizons...
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead
Become part of a world leading software comapny, Dassault Systemes - join the BIOVIA brand as a Technical Customer Support Engineer and apply your degree, IT and software expertise, strong communication and problem solving skills, and analytical thinking to help our customers use our software.
What will your role be?
This role primarily focuses on handling support requests from customers who need help with our commercial enterprise software products, both on-premsies and hosted on our SaaS platform. Our support model allows support engineers to work directly with customers providing technical support for post-deployment issues.
BIOVIA Technical Customer Support Engineers play an essential role in our customers' success by quickly responding to service requests, documenting updates to customer issues in service request management tools, and working with R&D to improve the quality of BIOVIA software.
Your key success factors:
- Must have a Bachelor's or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and a customer-oriented focus
- Customer Service experience is an advantage
- Able to manage customer situations with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills, combined with a willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and as a strong team player
- Customer Focus
- Peer cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Crisis and issue management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Time and Priority Management
- Communicating to users in online communities
- Capitalizing on customer feedback
- Demonstrable experience in any of the following areas would provide a distinct advantage for a candidate:
- Basic programming skills in a modern programming language
- Network and security technologies
- Database management and concepts for Oracle and/or Microsoftt SQL Server databases
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.