3DS Paris Campus
A Collaborative Platform
3DS Paris Campus is a collaborative platform connecting more than 19,000 employees and reveals the power of innovation capability.
The Campus architecture and infrastructure symbolize our long-term commitment and our goal of leaving next generations a better place to learn and grow. The openness of the buildings provides ease of collaboration and innovation.
Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Metal
Each building is named after one of the 5 main elements, which symbolize Life, Power, Inspiration and Innovation, indissoluble and complementary elements.
Because Dassault Systèmes is committed to minimizing its corporate environmental footprint, 3DS Campus has been designed and constructed in harmony with the environment. It obtained NF Bâtiments Tertiaires HQE quality standard certification, based on the highest level of eco-construction and eco-management available in France.
The Lifelike Immersive Virtual Experience Space
The LIVES is a demo center equipped with state-of-the-art virtual reality technologies. A 3-sided screen (5-meter-long front screen, side, ground) puts visitors at the heart of 3D products moving freely in the virtual environment and interacting in real time as if in the real world.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP or Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.6Ghz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics Card: Graphics card supporting Pixel Shaders 2.0 (128 MB VRAM)
- Sound Card: Sound Card DirectX 9.0c compatible
3DS HQ in Figures
- 5 5-floor buildings with decks
- 15 acres of green spaces
- 72,000 square meters of office space
- Capacity on site: 3,700 people
- 300-seat amphitheater
- 180 meeting rooms
- 2000 parking places
- 50 plugs for electric cars
- 100 visitor parking places