Contract-based Program Manager ()
Successful execution of contract-based programs means managing volumes of information to efficiently meet all contractual obligations. Contract-based Program Manager integrates all critical data and program information into one consistent whole to make it more understandable and provides a permanent reference and program “memory” to inform new team members.
Tracking, reporting and communicating information involves teams of people across multiple functions and organizations. Programs succeed or fail on their ability to communicate very reliably with all the team members over long periods of time. Contract-based Program Manager utilizes the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to make product content available to users more securely. Through project pipeline dashboards, Contract-based Program Manager provides real-time visibility into a project’s status in terms of schedule, resources, costs, and benefits. Users can create and access 3DEXPERIENCE® data from the most popular Microsoft applications, including Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Project, Windows Explorer, and Windows Desktop Search.
Contract-based Program Manager includes capabilities to support a single environment with a consistent look-and-feel and enterprise security for these functional disciplines:
- Contracts Management
- Sub-contracts Management
- Data Management
- Program Management
- Program Planning & Control (PP&C)
- System Engineering
Performance-to-contract is greatly improved when all contract requirements are visible to the entire team. Using one system to bring together the core processes of these functional disciplines provides the ability to improve overall performance of program execution and delivery-to-contract. Contract-based Program Manager enables users to:
- Capture contracts and their associated work-breakdown elements in line-item detail to ensure complete assignment, scheduling and proper execution.
- Work-breakdown elements reference the scheduled tasks required to complete the work assigned.
- Link projects with critical milestones and deliverables to the contracts and baseline product architectures.
- Link hardware and software deliverables to schedule tasks.
- Capture contract requirements for data delivery with the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL).
- Generate and schedule submittal tasks and link actual data deliverables documents for assignment and future completion.
In order to align downstream product development with the contract requirements, the complimentary Requirement Manager should be used to capture, share and manage technical requirements.