ErgonomicsAssessing the Working Conditions, Ensuring Compliance and Verifying Assembly Across Multiple Platforms
Ergonomics allows users to assess equipment design with intent to maximize productivity by reducing operator fatigue and discomfort, while helping to ensure compliance and verifying assembly across multiple platforms. Using lifelike manikins, ergonomics specialists are empowered to evaluate ergonomics and human factors at all levels of virtual design, manufacturing, and maintainability. Ergonomics specialists help to harness collective intelligence from product development stakeholders to verify and evaluate how a worker interacts with workplace design and products. Through the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ergonomics specialists are delivered a groundbreaking user experience in ergonomics.
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Save costs by early integration of human factors in product or workplace design
- Capture and reuse ergonomic enterprise standards
- Effectively predict occupant posture with virtual manikins
- Detect potential for work-related injuries early in the design process
- Reduce risk of injury