Seatech Engineering Ltd. established in 2003 and located in Gdansk is an engineering company specializing in the shipbuilding industry.
The team of highly qualified and experienced engineers, designers and naval architects provide high quality design solutions.
In accordance with the customers’ requirements, Seatech Engineering Ltd cooperates with shipyards, research institutes, design offices and distinguished specialists to achieve the end result.
Seatech Engineering focuses on projects of high value added medium-sized ships and offshore structures including seismic vessels, dredgers, tuna fishing vessels, multi-purpose heavy load barges, jack-up platforms, offshore survey ships, passenger vessels, double ended ferries, offshore vessels and LNG propelled ships.
Project documentation is prepared using Nupas-Cadmatic 3D designing system, AutoCAD, NAPA software and Rhinoceros software as standard, however other formats can be adopted subject to requirement.
Main activities :
- Design steel and aluminum structures (from fairings of ship body lines, using stability calculations, strength calculations to class drawings and workshop or “As-Built” documentation)
- Design of piping systems (from schematics with calculations, to spools and isometric drawings in co-ordination with other parties)
- Design of electrical power and distribution systems, machinery automation and control systems
- Design of dedicated construction facilities for shipyards, ports and onshore petroleum industry.
- Project management and supervision
- Client representation and process overseeing on behalf of the client.
- Consultation and provision of expertise to the shipbuilding industry.