VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France — February 4, 2016 —Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2015. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on February 3, 2016.
- Organic non-IFRS new licenses revenue up 11% in Q4 and FY ex FX
- Organic non-IFRS operating margin expansion of 120 basis points in FY
- 3DEXPERIENCE software revenue up 45% ex FX in Q4
- 2015 non-IFRS EPS up 24% to €2.25 with non-IFRS operating margin of 30.8%
- Net operating cash flow up 27% to €633 million for 2015
- Recurring software revenue 70% of total non-IFRS software revenue in 2015
- Initiates 2016 financial objectives: double-digits new licenses revenue growth goal in a more volatile macro backdrop