VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France — February 4, 2021 — Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) announces IFRS unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Group’s Board of Directors reviewed these results on February 3, 2021. This press release also includes financial information on a non-IFRS basis and reconciliations with IFRS figures in the Appendix to this communication.
(Unaudited, all revenue growth in constant currencies)
- Q4 benefited from large deal activity on both a license and subscription basis
- FY IFRS EPS of €1.86 and non-IFRS EPS of €3.77
- FY Recurring Revenue up 27% to €3.2 billion, 80% of total software (IFRS and non-IFRS)
- Cash flow from operations up 5% to €1.24 billion for 2020
- Strong MEDIDATA performance: revenues, customer growth, and backlog for 2021
- DS initiates 2021 non-IFRS financial objectives: total revenue up 9% to 10% at constant currency and EPS of €4.10 to €4.15, up 13% to 14% at constant currency