Paris, France, February 9, 2012 - Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #013065, DSY.PA) reports IFRS unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on February 8, 2012.
Summary Highlights (unaudited)
• Fourth quarter revenue and earnings above objectives
• 2011 double-digit, constant currency revenue growth for new licenses, recurring software and services
• 2011 EPS growth of 28% to €2.33 (IFRS) and 17% to €2.92 (non-IFRS)
• Mid-term 30% non-IFRS operating margin objective achieved well in advance of target date
• Strong growth in Automotive and Aerospace, driven by CATIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA & DELMIA
• 1,000 clients have adopted V6 as their 3D PLM business system
• 18,000 new 3D application customers in 2011
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating 'virtual twin experiences’ of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production.
Dassault Systèmes’ 20,000 employees are bringing value to more than 300,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit https://www.3ds.com