Standard X-PDM Exchange Framework Support
ENOVIA Live Collaboration adds a standard framework to perform bi-directional exchange of bill-of-material data between ENOVIA V6 and competitive product data management systems. It provides:
- Asynchronous, event-based framework that supports industry standards: xsd, WSDL, SOAP, WS-I Standards, WS-Security
- As part of this standard exchange framework, sending/receiving bill-of-material data is available
- Additional use cases will be supported over time as either separately sold products or part of ENOVIA Live Collaboration
- As of V6R2012, there is only one other supported use case, which is the support of exchanging VPM product structure data.
- For this use case, ENOVIA Multi-Discipline Exchange for X-PDM (XVG) must be licensed as an additional product.
- Requires custom connector development by customer or partner for other system interfaces