The objective of Dassault Systèmes’ certification process is to ensure reliable operation and integration tests for Dassault Systèmes software on proven, integrated and best-in-class Technologies and Platforms developed, marketed and supported by leading technology players.
Hardware & Software Strategic Platforms
ON-PREMISES HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Before any On-Premise deployment, please consult the On-Premise Program Directories to get all the information about the Strategic Platforms requirements and associated support service policy for 3DEXPERIENCE, V6 and V5 Dassault Systèmes products.
Consult the definition of the terms in the support policies.
We also recommend you to ckeck the support date in the Release Support Lifecycle dates.
On Premises & On The Cloud Certified Workstations
The result of the certification process is the identification of certified and derived platform.
Dassault Systèmes’ certification applies to:
- 3DEXPERIENCE. All native apps from: 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, SOLIDWORKS, GEOVIA and BIOVIA
- V5 Certifications. All rich clients products from: CATIA, DELMIA,ENOVIA DMU, ENOVIA 3d Com Classic, ENOVIA 3d Com modular, ENOVIA VPM Product Editor, ENOVIA VPM Navigator
- IBM Power System (Power9TM processor based) for V5, VPM
- IBM System P (POWER8 processor based) for V6, V5, VPM
- IBM System P (POWER7 processor based) for 3DEXPERIENCE, V6, V5, VPM