LOWELL, Mass., April 22, 2008- Dassault Systèmes (DS) (Nasdaq: DASTY; Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today released further details about its upcoming ENOVIA Americas Customer Conference (EACC) which will be held at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida from May 6-9, 2008. Themed “Learn. Network. Share. Succeed,” the event will provide an excellent opportunity for hundreds of executives from a broad array of industries, to learn more about Dassault Systèmes’ V6 PLM platform and the newest ENOVIA solutions.
EACC will allow ENOVIA customers to understand the concept of “PLM 2.0” and experience Dassault Systèmes’ breakthrough V6 PLM platform through education, training, demonstrations and customer presentations. The V6 platform, unveiled in January and scheduled for general availability in May, delivers a single platform for all PLM business processes, available to anybody anywhere, spanning engineering groups, business and end users. V6 also gives intelligent access to all IP no matter the data source location, with ENOVIA MatrixOne technology built into the foundation.
“The EACC is an important element in creating an open, ongoing dialogue with our customers where we get the chance to really explore the common challenges and opportunities. It creates a great environment to share the latest technological developments and discuss the evolution of PLM,” said Mike Segal, senior vice president of global sales operations, ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes.
EACC highlights include:
• In-depth presentations and break out sessions on PLM 2.0 and the V6 PLM platform.
• Customer keynotes from companies such as Under Armour, Parker Hannifin, Motorola, Gulfstream and GUESS;
• Industry keynotes by Bruce Richardson, AMR Research and Robert Tucker, author of “Driving Growth Through Innovation” and President, Innovation Resource
• An Alliance Partner Pavilion showcasing new solutions from Microsoft, IBM, TGS, Processia, Integware, Coastal Logic and many more;
• Industry-specific breakout tracks featuring customers such as GE in the industrial manufacturing track; Abbott in the life sciences track; and Texas Instruments in the high-tech track; in addition to sessions on PLM strategies and solutions for companies from the mid-market to complex global enterprises
• The ENOVIA Product Strategy Forum (PSF), a half day workshop held between ENOVIA customers and the ENOVIA research and development (R&D) team for a deeper dive into ENOVIA product vision and plans.
ENOVIA will be hosting similar customer conferences in Munich in June, and Tokyo in September. For more information or to register, go to http://www.3ds.com/enovia/eacc