Gain competitive advantage by creating comprehensive PDF documents which combine a range of data from internal systems such as:
- 3D CATIA data
- Metadata from other internal systems
- Most other file types e.g. Word, Excel, Tiff etc
- Embed Interactive content
- Use one dynamic PDF document to meet all your needs.
- It is available anywhere using the free Adobe Reader®.
Key functions provided by 3D PDF Publisher
- It enables you to share engineering data created in CATIA with departments who do not have CATIA V5 but need a 3D representation.
- It enables manufacturing, service departments, technical publications, purchasing and sales and marketing departments to use a 3D PDF inside their documentation.
- It ensures that when engineering data changes, you can update the 3D data in a PDF document quickly and easily.
- Once a 3D PDF template has been created, you can update assembly instructions, operating instructions, service manuals, invitations to tender, purchasing agreements and sales and marketing documents and include 3D data effortlessly.
- If you need to share Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) then the 3D PDF publisher supports 3D annotations and dimensions (FTA) from CATIA V5 in to 3D PDF.
- This facilitates the use of 3D PDF for model based definition (MBD) processes for downstream activities in manufacturing and for use by the supply chain.
Make even better use of your engineering product data and profit from:
- Improved internal and external communication
- Rapid decision-making
- Reduction in the number of development errors
- Improved product and process quality
- Increased overall productivity
Theorem’s 3D PDF Publisher enables all sizes of organisations to extend the use of their CATIA data in to numerous multi- disciplinary application areas that can benefit from 3D geometry and product structure data.