CADverter is a direct database converter between CATIA V5 and Parasolid. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, as well as assembly and attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter can be purchased as a uni-directional, CATIA V5 to Parasolid, or Parasolid to CATIA V5 product, or as a bi-directional product.
It can be used Interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I Interface.
If you wish to visualise and interrogate the Parasolid files this can be done by using the integrated CADviewer product, which is included with CADverter.
CADverter reads and writes CATIA V5 and Parasolid data and converts all geometry. If assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be mapped between the two systems.
The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- Converts all types of geometry, wire frame, surfaces, trimmed surfaces (faces) and solid models.
- Converts assembly structure between the systems.
- Reads and Writes Parasolid files independently of Parasolid based applications.
- The conversion process can be run Interactively or in Batch mode.
- CADviewer enables you to view the Parasolid files before and after conversion.
- Data can be filtered by layer and entity type.
- Geometry can be filtered and selectively processed.
- Being a direct database converter all pre and post processing is eliminated, saving time.
- The integrated CADviewer enables you to verify visually, and verify by measuring the data pre-conversion, eliminating time converting unwanted data, or sending out incorrect data.
- The CADviewer and filtering options allow you to selectively process the data, enabling you to optimise conversions and save time.
- By converting all forms of geometry no data is lost, eliminating the time required to re-create missing data.
- With over 20 years industrial use CADverters robustness and quality is well proven, reducing your business risk.