CADverter is a direct database converter between CATIA V5 and ICEM Surfdb. It enables the user to convert all forms of mechanical design geometry, and CATIA V5 assembly structure that will be put into a single file, it also converts attribute information, between these two systems.
CADverter can be purchased as a uni-directional, CATIA V5 to ICEM Surf, or ICEM Surf to CATIA V5 product, or as a bi-directional product.
It can be used Interactively or in a batch mode, from a standard G.U.I interface.
CADverter reads and writes CATIA V5 and ICEM Surfdb data and converts all geometry. If CATIA V5 assembly data (product structure) is in the file, the assembly structure will be created as a single ICEM file plus all layer information. The user can filter data to optimise the process.
- Converts all types of geometry, wire frame, surfaces, trimmed surfaces (faces) and solid models.
- Reads CATIA V5 parts and assembly files.
- Reads and Writes ICEM Surfdb files independently of ICEM Surf.
- The conversion process can be run Interactively or in Batch mode.
- Data can be filtered by layer and entity type.
- Geometry can be filtered and selectively processed.
- Being a direct database converter all pre and post processing is eliminated, saving time.
- Filtering options allow you to selectively process the data, enabling you to optimise conversions and save time.
- By converting all forms of geometry no data is lost, eliminating the time required to re-create missing data.
- With over 20 years industrial use CADverters robustness and quality is well proven, reducing your business risk.