Services Provider Partner (SPP)
Samares Engineering has strong skills in the use of standard systems modeling language (SysML) and long experience of 3DS NoMagic SysML tool suite: most of Samares Engineering employees use Cameo Systems Modeler, Teamwork Cloud (for teamwork and configuration management) and Cameo Simulation Toolkit (model simulation) every day in their missions. Samares Engineering has also gained some expertise on UAF (Unified Architecture Framework) and Cameo Entreprise Architecture tool to support the development of systems of systems. Samares Engineering naturally provides the following services on those 3DS NoMagic tools:
• Tool evaluation, training, coaching, customization, and support.
Samares Engineering can also offer significant expertise with SysML and UAF standard languages and associated 3DS noMagic tools to formalize:
• Mission, Strategy and required Capabilities, Concepts of Operations with operational context and scenarios
• Customer/stakeholder needs and expectations
• System specification and system candidate architectures,
• Test cases, V&V scenarios, and early validation evidences obtained from model simulation or co-simulation (with FMI)
Finally, Samares Engineering offers coaching to analyse and give feedback and improvements suggestions on current systems engineering practices and current MBSE approach according to the business goals of the company.
Samares is based in Toulouse but is used to meet their customers at different places in France, Europe and Asia.